University students and staff: use your UTU login and add your library card to your Volter account. However, you can use the electronic resources with UTU login even without a card.
Welcome to Volter
Other library users can log in using the UTU library card.
The default PIN of your library card is your date of birth in format ddmmyy.
In Volter you can
- Search for printed resources, reserve them and make storage requests.
- Renew your loans.
- Search and read e-books and databases.
- Search for international e-resources in Primo database.
- Search for Finnish articles in Arto database.
- Search and order resources from the National Repository Library (in Kuopio). Ordering articles is free of charge, but to use this service you need to add your library card to your Volter account and you must have a University of Turku or a Turku University Hospital email address.
The daily maintenance break of the library system is timed between 22:00-22:30, when e.g. the renewal of loans is not possible.
Please see our Quick Guide for further info.